Re: [IP] Peanut Butter

Yeah, Sam's right.  Ritz crackers contain more fat than about anything - =
as most crackers do.  It has been a major learning experience for me.....I =
like crunchy things....but all crackers have a very high fat content and =
cause major long slow rise in bgs.  Even reduced fat one are close to the =
same.  Ritz does make a reduced fat, it is better, but still long slow =
rise.  My rise is about five hours later.  =20