Re: [IP] 24hr urine test (was: welcome caroline)

email @ redacted wrote:

> << So what is the procedure for collecting the 24 hour urine?  In other
>  words, what am I in for with Kayla when she needs this? >>

Kasey,To add to the below message:  Sometimes they will give you these plastic hat
things that sit between the toilet seat and the toilet (they use them in hospitals
too).  Then, Kayla just pees as usual but it catches it and you can pour it into
the jug.  It eliminates much of the slop and spill and probably much of the trying
not to have to go to the bathroom I always did for those days as a kid.  It's a
tad embarrassing if someone happens to come over, but other than that it makes
everything easier.  You probably have to ask around -- I know a few times I've
been given them and I was often given them to use as a teenager.