Re: [IP] frustration over bgs

On  2 Oct 98 at 10:58, Bonnie  RICHARDSON wrote:

> I just need to vent a little over my frustration over not being able to meet a personal goal.....I
want, just because, to go for a week (or more) without a bg reading over 200.  I have come so
very c> Bonnie

Yep - this is frustrating, isn't it.  I had a good four days readings and then
on Sunday things went through the roof even though I was doing everything
right...  and I wasn't even preaching this weekend...

Randall P. Winchester
WD4HVA
* misunderstood something.