Re: [IP] Pre-filling Reservoir!

In a message dated 10/5/98 10:17:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I believe I remember seeing something on
 here before about pre-filling the reservoirs and keeping them in the
 refrigerator. I would like to do that and keep a few at school for Jason. >>
This is an acceptable practice.  Just be sure to label the syringe with a
piece of tape.  Include amount of units and the date prepared.

Barbara A.