Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Them's FIGHTIN' words!!!!

Hi Eugenia,
Just to let you know, When I had my first, and only I hope, site infectio=
n I went to the surgery clinic as UCSF.  Low and behold the senior MD too=
k care of me.  He was VERY interested in the pump and made a point of run=
ning me past alot of the students.  I was happy to be the guinnea pig du =
jour.  The rest of the medical world is learning, but you're right it doe=
s seem to be a bit slow.  Take care.