[IP] beginning the pump

When I started on the pump. It was mailed to be by the supplier "Home
Medical Supply". They had a nurse that worked for them in conjunction
with my endo and she came to my home to help me get started on the pump.
She got the basil amount from the endo and then instructed me on how to
use the pump. Recieved the pump one week and the next week she came to
get me started. When she set the time up to come I ask her if I could
try putting one of the infusion sets in. Was okay and she said usually
did not get such a question but was glad to see I was so really ready to
go. She was available for any questions or help I needed (by phone) at
any time. But if I need more instruction I would have to come to the
weekly meetings she had at this clinic.