RE: [IP] Hooked up

Stacey....I did almost the same thing.  I already knew the ins and outs of
the pump and had it in my posession  several months before the endo actually
gave me my basal rates.  Looking back, I think I could have actually figured
those out on my own too :-)   I've only been pumping about 2 weeks now but
it's almost second nature to me.  It was very easy to adjust to having
something attached to me.  That was my biggest fear and now I hardly
remember it's there!  Your whole life will change with the pump and you'll
be glad you made the decision to pump.

Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21+ years
Pumping since 9/22/98