Re: [IP] One-pill cure may offer hope for hereditary illnesses

I hope I am around to enjoy the benefits of this kind of therapy.....Great =
article - however, I really have a problem with the following statement - =
HALF the World's population affected????=20
Can that be true?
Bonnie

>>Lactose intolerance affected over half the world's population, who were =
at
risk of calcium deficiency because of their inability to digest dairy
products.<<