Re: [IP] waiting time??

Hi Liz,=20
You will get many responses to your letter - your problem seems to be a =
lack of education on the part of your doctor - this is an opportunity for =
you to take charge of your health in a way that will benefit you, your =
doctor and his future diabetic patients....."making the world a better =
place".....(too sugary - but true).=20
Educate yourself - there is no reason for you not to go on a pump - My bgs =
were running from 40 - 400 with an average of 300.
Now I average 150.   Listen to all that the people here tell you, do your =
research and then GO FOR IT - get a new doc if you need to.  Keep us =
posted and let us know how you are doing.=20