[IP] A Diabetes Triple Crown Event

GO PHILLY!!!!! Not only is there a full-page ad in the Phila. Inquirer
business section today from the local JDF, thanking our corporate sponsors &
touting the record-breaking $1.1 million AND COUNTING that last week's WALK
raised...BUT..talk about timing..the Health section features a HUGE article on
Nicole Johnson (also featured at the top of the front page so it catches your
eye)....The 2nd hyperlink I'm including is an article about diabetes in
Pennsylvania which appeared last spring & prompted me to write to local govt.
officials...AND..since things "happen in 3s"..the 3rd coincidence is that the
on-line PhillyNews.Com also has an "ask the doctor about diabetes" forum
featuring none other than my daughter Melissa's endocrinologist, Dr. David
Simmons!!!!........Wow, it's a "DIABETES HAT TRICK DAY"!!!!

<A HREF="http://www.phillynews.com/inquirer/98/Oct/05/health_and_science/DIAB0
5.htm">A crown, scepter and insulin pump</A>
<A HREF="http://health.phillynews.com/packages/diabetes/bete05.asp">
Philadelphia Online | Health Philadelphia</A>
<A HREF="http://health.phillynews.com/support/Q&A/diabetes100598.asp">
Philadelphia Online | Health Philadelphia</A>