[IP] Dr's response concerning 12 yr old

Both my 12 yr old daughter and I read the Dr's response to the 12 yr old
boy interested in the pump.  Lauren wrote to Jeff Hitchcock and I wrote to
the Docs just tonight.  Lauren was really disturbed that the Doctor was
discouraging the boy about the pump.  Life is so much better for Lauren
since the pump and she and I think that kids who are motivated should be
encouraged to try it... NOT DISCOURAGED!

Diane Massey