Re: [IP] *Much* better...

I am a few days behind with my mail but I did read some pumpers say it took
two weeks or so to get regulated.

When I started on the pump over seven years ago, it took me almost five
months to feel that the pump was actually working.  Those months were
difficult, strict diet, same bolus at every meal until we figured out my
insulin to carbohydrate level, many basal rates.  I was high and low

I persevered, and am thankful I did.  The pump changed my life, for the
better, both personally and professionally.  I swear by this little

Best of luck and be patient.  This thing is worth the wait.