Re: [IP] waiting time??

Elizabeth, my name is Helen and I am the mother of Ryan, who has been on the
pump for 1 yr and 7 months.  Before he went on the pump his A1's ranged from 9
to 13.  Now he is never over a 7.  The purpose of the pump is so you can
maintain a tight control.  Ryan will be 11 on the 19th of this month.  You are
welcome to E-Mail him with any questions you might have.  email @ redacted  I
encourage you to pursue the pump.  If you go to the minimed site, and request
a tape one will be sent to you.  Perhaps you might even suggest your Endro
check out our web site. Ryan was diagnosed at age 3 and he feels the pump is
the best thing that has ever happened to him.  What are are you from?