Re: [IP] Scar tissue/hytrophy

Tim, I realize you wrote this a week ago but I am just getting around to it
now.  I have this hypertrophy problem.  I was on Humalog for 3 months when it
first appeared.  It had never appeared using Human insulin.  Many on this site
advised the mixing of Humalog and Velosulin suggesting that this was an
allergic reaction to Humalog.  I agree with this theory, but I kept using the
Humalog only and avoided my lower stomach and butt area for close to a year.
I use all these areas again except my right lower stomach.  I use my butt, my
lower left and upper right and left stomach in a rotating manner.  I have NOT
had the atrophy reoccur---YET.  I'll let you know if it does.  I hope this
helps.  ellen