[IP] Surgery and BGs

Hello pumpers, I am back from surgery and doing GREAT.  BTW, I wanted to tell
you that I left my pump settings the same for surgery and they were
practically perfect the whole time and 2 days following.  I was impressed.
The anesthesiologist wanted my BG a little high so I tried to have it around
150 when I went in.  My BG was between 110 and 120 the whole time.  They said
they checked often while I was out.  I woke up feeling great and have not
really felt bad since.  For anyone about to have surgery, it actually can be
pretty easy.  To Renee, Sara, and Marilyn, thank you for your support and good
wishes.  It was a big help.   ellen