Re: [IP] Them's FIGHTIN' words!!!!

Quick does make a good argument. There are many ways of dealing with insu=
lin delivery.  As for the puchase question, I am going to assume that it =
was a poorly phrased question to help determine the level of commitment =
and responsibility.
I have a problem with his closing  sentence.  Just how long is "long cons=
ideration".  I was in the DCCT.  We tried 'tweaking' my regime for the =
entire duration of the trial, with limited improvement. I was part of the=
 standard group, so tat the time the pump was not an option. My endo afte=
r the trial tried 'tweaking' it again.  I went on a bumpy ride for a lot =
longer than I thought  was neccesary.
I think that if you are committed to getting good control, you should hav=
e enough medical info within 60 to 90 days to know if MDI is going to wor=
k.  If a 12 y o can gather all of that, I think they would be a great can=
didate for the pump.   This young person already knows that their current=
 regime isn't working.