Re: [IP] Mac software

I have a program called Diabetes Mentor, here is some info from the program
that may help you locate it, I do not know how current it is.
About Diabetes Mentor 1.3

Diabetes Mentor is a Windows/Macintosh program for tracking Blood Glucose and
medication doses.

For information about Mentor and other products and services dedicated to
making the control of diabetes easier, please contact Vigora at:

    Vigora, Inc.
    4806 131st St. SW
    Mukilteo, WA  98275
    E-Mail: email @ redacted
    Web: http://www.halcyon.com/vigora

About Bio-Logic

This software was developed for Vigora by Bio-Logic, Inc.

Bio-Logic is an independent software developer specializing in application
development for Macintosh and Windows.

     Bio-Logic, Inc.
     1563 Solano Ave, Suite 171
     Berkeley, CA 94707