[IP] Highs after sof-set change

Before going to the silhouettes, one thing to consider is that after you
withdraw the needle, there is some extra space in the cannula with no
insulin, where the needle used to exist.  I bolused part of a unit to
cover that, I don't know how much it is though.

I actually switched to silhouettes after site problems and find them much
more comfortable than sof-sets (though harder to insert).  On silhouettes
it is particularly important to fill the 'dead space' in the cannula with
insulin (that bolus amount is documented somewhere) because you insert the
set before priming the cannula.

Good luck with figuring out your set changes

Miranda Miller
University of Michigan

Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.