[IP] Hello pumpers! :>)

I'm new to the list, and haven't seen my profile "pop" up, so I thought I
would just say "Hey y'all" to everyone out there!

I have had type 1 diabetes for 25 of my twenty-seven years.  I have found it
incredibly inspiring all the pumpers out there who have diabetes much longer
than I have and who are doing GREAT!  You really are an inspiration to me!

My husband and I are trying/thinking about having children and my doctor
felt it was best for me to go on the pump if that was in fact the goal I had
in mind.  I had secretly wanted to go on the pump sooner than that, but had
been waiting for the suggestion from my doctor!

Luckily, I haven't had any complications (I count my blessings!).  I am
truly enjoying all the dialogue and daily interaction from this list!

Best Regards to All,
Andry Kennedy
Roswell (Atlanta), Georgia