Re: [IP] iv drips

<< jSometimes I'm fine at 30 and other times I'm having seizures at that
level. >>

I hope you are not saying that it is ok to go that low.  I do not want and try
to prevent my bgs from ever going below 70.  It is important to know that if
you go as low as you are talking, you could pass out.  In my case a bg as low
as 60 gives me a rebound and I think others may have the same problem.
Good Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs