Re: [IP] The Best Endo

I had to laugh, please don't be offended, but the following statement is =
incongruous to me....

>>eating a ~12 oz elk steak which is considered one of the leanest pieces =
of meat. ..... He repeated the meal with ~ same size marbled beef steak =
......This guys a "health nut" and very conscience of what he eats.<<=20
I am not sure his action corresponds with the stereotypical definition of =
a "health nut", or maybe it is just my warped sense of humor.=20