[IP] Your visit to South Africa

At 12:40 PM 10/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm planning a trip to South Africa over christmas. I'm nervous about
>exactly how difficult it is (if at all) to get pump supplies through customs
>in less developed countries. Can anyone offer me some advice? Thanks

I've communicated with someone several times who lives in South Africa (Alan
McNamara?). This e-mail address is the one I remember - email @ redacted

I think he'd be able to provide some good info on this subject. As I
recall, he
lives near Durban, has diabetes, so is familiar with what needs to be carried
while travelling. I'm not certain if he is a pumper, though.

He and I have swapped diabetes literature and information in the past. I think
he'd be a good starting reference in your search.

Good luck.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted