[IP] MiniMed's Sof-Set

- --------------FB241AD976CCB242DA953604

To my fellow MiniMed Pumpers...Since I'm really new at using the pump, I
am experiencing a problem.. it seems every time I change my Sof-Set, my
BG readings go threw the roof and I'm am showing ketones(something new
for me)..MiniMed suggested I change to the Silhouette.. Has anyone
experienced the same problems... with SQ injections and over an 8 hr.
period, my readings come into line..

- --------------FB241AD976CCB242DA953604

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall