[IP] Re: highs after eating

I have a short digestive system and really have to work to determine
appropriate time between bolus and meal.  It varies depending on what I a=
eating.  I use 2 hour bgs to get a feel for the response to a meal and on=
treat a high 3-4 hours after a meal.  Since your bgs are fine after four
hours, have you considered a longer delay after the bolus before eating? =

Perhaps you are on the slow end of the response curve for Humulog.