Re: [IP] Hard to find veins?

I also have a heck of a time when they start rooting around looking for
blood.  I was diagnosed in 1979 and had lots of blood taken.  That and
several non-diabetes related medical problems, all requiring tons of
bloodwork, and I am hard to find a vein on.  They once had to use the
femoral.  I avoided HbA1C's for years for this reason.  Luckily I found a
great lab tech here and he is the only one I get to do regular bloodwork.

type 1, 19 years,
pump, almost 14 years

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted          http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/