Re: [IP] *Much* better...

Hi Jeff --

> << Fell *so* much better with my new MiniMed pump,  >>

> Welcome to the MiniMed and Pumping families.  I am sure you will find that the
> pump will be the most dramatic improvement in your insulin regime even though
> you have had type 1 longer than all of us.  It is even better than when we
> went from U40 to U80 insulin, remember?
> Good Health and Happiness,

You are an "old timer" for a pumper, eh?  <g>  For me, I had never even
*heard* of a pump until a little over a year ago.  And I didn't *really*
need one back then.  My BGs were mostly under 200 then.  Just "fell
these last few months...  8~/  I nad *no* idea the need for basal
It's worked wonders for me.  8-)

John ( mailto:email @ redacted )