Re: [IP] Hard to find veins?

You can definitely add me to the list.  For the last two years they have not
been able to draw blood or start an IV in either arm. They get blood from my
ankles and have to start a central line for an IV if I go in with heart
trouble.  My arms don't have enough veins to carry fluid away, so sometimes
they swell for no reason.  Mine started happening when I developed heart
disease. Everytime they would hit a vein they would get one drop back and then
the vein would actually disappear.  It's been a real blast !!!

Pumping continuously for almost 38 years