Re: [IP] Re: highs after eating

In a message dated 10/1/98 7:01:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< No, this IS humalog - this is why I am confused..  And - on top of it I am
 > suppose to have Gastropareis.
I have several patients with gastroparesis. Bolusing after the meal works
better even when they use Velosulin/Regular. Careful testing after meals is
essential until you get the basal rates adjusted to your needs.  Sometimes the
Humalog works too fast in this situation.  We do have a young lady with
gastro...who is using Humalog, however and is doing quite well.  Stay calm,
keep good records and stay in touch with your team. YMMV!!!!!!

Barbara B.