[IP] Hard to find veins?

you can count me on that list.  I was diagnosed at age 9 in 1979.  I was in
the hospital for a month and 4 times a day they would come in and draw
blood.  I left the hospital looking like a drug addict.  I was recently in
the hospital and it took 4 nurses, 1 lab tech, and the doctor(each one
sticking me at least once) to get blood.  My father has been a diabetic for
8 years and he is the same way.  we have very bad veins.  I think they are
just tired of being poked all the time.