[IP] Hard to find veins?

     Sara, I saw your comment about hard-to-find veins, and wondered how
     many of us have that problem?  I blame it on when I was diagnosed in
     1974, and spent 10 days in the hospital, with blood draws done 4x/day.
      By the time I left the hospital, it was nearly impossible to find a
     vein on either elbow location (now I wonder why they didn't try other
     spots).  Anyway, things are ok now (many years later), but I'm afraid
     to donate blood in case it would shrink my veins again!
     Anyone else have problems?  If so, were you "overstuck" at time of