Re: [IP] iv drips

>From a purely biological stand point, as long as you are breath air, you
are producing glycogen.  (Sort of.)  You see the process of glycolysis,
is one that the body goes through to produce energy, or ATP.  The carbos
that we eat, as well as amino acids, proteins and fats go through
glycolysis.  So even if you do pass out and the liver dumps out all its
glycogen, the body is still producing more through glycolysis.  The
sugars are simply transported to the liver and dumps out again. I won't
count on this to save my life however, it's not a very efficient system.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]