Re: [IP] *Much* better...

Well it seams that it will take a few weeks to get to normal.. now what
are my HIGHS use to be MY Normals.. so we are allot better off even

I am currently 'Hot and Humid in Florida'   Was born and raised in
Dayton Area.. still have family in Vandalia and well as Dayton..

  I have a call out to my diabetes nurse to discuss the current
levels...  Am getting ready to change out after my shower in a bit... I
work nights so this is my morning... as I am just getting up here at 2pm