Re: [IP] *Much* better...

Where are you now????   John and I have never met, but somehow we found =
out that we are on the web talking to each other and everyone else and =
only live 15 minutes apart.   Small world, Huh?!

I mentioned the "chilliness" because our temperature here has really drop=
ped suddenly.  "potential frost tonight"  Big news to us gardeners.

What does the doctor want you to try?  I know that it took them 2-4 weeks=
 to get my sugars down to a good level.   Slow but sure.  :-)  I have bee=
n pumping for about 11 months.  Plum near a year!

Hope you are doing well,
Nancy, still in "chilly Xenia"  :-)