Re: [IP] Re: highs after eating

    I agree with Ted's suggestions.  My 15 yr old daughter tried Humalog
unsuccessfully twice. Both attempts resulted in her going very low less than
an hour after the dinner meal & then awakening at 3:00 a.m. with bgs in the
300s. When she tried it for the 3rd attempt this spring, she bolused AFTER
she'd finished the meal & that seemed to resolve the problem. We've also
noticed that the Humalog is NOT done working 2 hrs after she boluses.....she
continues to drop during the 3rd hour postprandial. Initially, remembering to
bolus AFTER she ate was a problem, but that rarely happens anymore after 6
months of this routine.