Re: [IP] humalog vs. velosolin

i was put on humalog immediately when i found out i was pregnant.  it was
imperative with the state of my diabetes then.  this was only this past June.
i'll have to post about that seaerately, not while i'm answering your query.
anyway, i couldn't figure out why i hadn't been placed on it sooner.  the
struggle was over!  everything seemed almost 'normal' and just right finally.
i'm still having a rough time w/ the rest of the story tho, i miscarried at
almost twelve weeks.
i'm still on the humalog.  and wouldn't trade anything for it.  what a

lisa ann
32, diabetic 28, pumping 10yrs