[IP] WHAT DO I EAT?????

     I am so frustrated with the foods I should and should not eat.  I have
     a carb. ref. book but I don't take the time to look up my foods.  I
     just count 1 bread = 15gm = 1 carb.  I know what pasta is 1/2 cup = 1
     carb, so I bolus 2 units -1 carb.  Then my educator says" Oh you may
     be going high because pasta is a fast carb".  Well what am I suppose
     to eat?
     Please, someone give me a sample menu for the day.  How much time do
     you spend counting calories and carbs and fats?  How do you bolus when
     you CAN'T control yourself?  Or does this not happen to everyone?
     I'm in my third week as a pumper and I am still having highs.  Is this
     normal?
     I have already learned a lot from this group.  I had trouble with my
     soft-sert coming out. After reading about it, I tape about 2-3 inches
     from insertion, I am able to go the whole 2 to 3 days.

     Thanks for all your help

     Samee Berg (email @ redacted)