Re: [IP] vitamins, antioxidants & ace inhibitors

hey bill,

thanks for the info.  i ordered a three month supply today.  i spoke to the
salesman who told me that the pro health pak is chromium, mag chloride,
willowbark (equiv to 1/2 baby aspirin), vit e and a multi vit.  have you
compared the cost of the pak to the cost of buying each of these items
separately?  also, the rep told me that it is lacking vit c just 60mg vs.
500mg that seems to be recommended in many articles i've read.  thanks for
your recommendation.  i'll let you know how i do with the pak.

also i'll be running in the california international marathon this sunday
(12/7).  i don't test as frequently as you do.  on the 20 miler i just did 6
times.  i keep my bg's at 180 -220.  are you more tightly controlled.  i am
not yet on the pump so i've been decreasing my am injection.  do you use gu
or power gel on your runs?  and last but not least any advice for foot care.
i have a bruise under one toe nail.  i checked with the doc and had it ok'd.
has that ever happened to you?

look forward to hearing from you

Pete