Re: [IP] WHAT DO I EAT????? -- HANG IN THERE!!

> Hi Michael,
> I was reading your answer to Samee's problem. Are you saying that Lily uses a
> square bolus of 3 1/2 to 4 hours for each meal?
Yes, she has a 506 which does not have 'square bolus' she boluses 1/3
with the meal and sets the rest over 3.5 hours on a temporary basal
rate.

> I will start pumping on November 4th. (Moved from Nov. 11th), so I am getting
> pretty nervous.
>
> Hopefully, if anyone knows where one can purchase a small sized scale that is
> accurate, they will let me know.
Look in the Yellow pages under Resturant Supply.  You don't want a
really small one, the don't work worth s--t.  You want one at least a
5 lb range and a movable dial face so you can zero out the weight of
a plate or bowl.  That makes life MUCH easier.

Michael <email @ redacted>