[IP] tape

I apologize if I've written this already but this procedure works beautifully
for my son, who keeps his tender in approx. one week.:

We wash the area of the site with plain soap and water (dial antibacterial),
rinse completely and pat dry.  Then we put a tegaderm down over the clean
area.  I insert the Disetronic Tender (also known as Comfort Disconnect)
right through the tegaderm.  Because the sweat...never gets directly under
the infusion set's tape, it sticks beautifully.  You may want to give it a
chance,

Ellen