Re: [IP] I sure appreciate the folks on this list

If you mean a news server ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  Those things are open ended
to SPAM. There is no access control whatsoever.

You might subscribe to the digest version instead

insulin-pumpers-digest.

The messages are scrunched together into one large file which is
distributed every few days automatically to your e-mail address.

You may post to this list as well, although the messages come back in the
digest rather than directly (unless sent to you directly)

Michael