Re: [IP] REQUEST FOR EDITORS

Michael:

To continue with my offer of assistance:

Is there a way for me to get (FTP or simple download) the archives of the
discussions which are on line? I would like to be able to load them into a
search tool to try to organize by frequency, relevance, etc. some of the
info for FAQs. This would facilitate assembling the FAQs, and hopefully
lead to a more manageable file as it needs to be revised.

Please let me know.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted