[IP] What if pump falls down?

Someone who was considering a pump wanted to know what happens if pump falls
down. I think she had it fall down on a parking lot without being ataced to
it.
What do you all do in that situation?  I have an extra loop where i put tape
over it. So if my pump falls down wich it does almost every morning. lol
The neadle is safe. Just pulles on my loop and no preasure goes on the
neadle. Thanks and good pumping all of you.
Sandy