Re: [IP]plastic cartridges

Peter---you are a virtual encyclopedia of tidbits!  I'm glad you enjoy your
job!  That is a great story about the batteries.  I know a gal who had to go
off the Diset. pump for a couple of days when she found out her extra
batteries were dead and it was a weekend and she could not get any from the
company!  She'll love that story.  But, tell me, how difficult is it to
change those batteries in the Dise holder?  Is it like changing a watch
battery, when all the little gizmos fly in all directiions when you open it
up?  Luckily I have excellent insurance now but things do change so I will
keep a copy of your  tips.  Last time I checked those Diset. batteries were
$10 each.  I don't have to pay that, but I like to save anyway if I can.

Thanx for the info!  I will go mark my re-filled cartridges now!   Karen