Re: [IP]plastic cartridges

McCracken, Peter Hale wrote:

> > ----------

Hello to all pumpers,
I'm Gena and this is really the first message I've sent in the network.
I also would like to find ways to save money with supplies.  I have a MM
506.  I have plenty of cartridges so I haven't reused them.  I started
on the pump many years ago and at that time there were 30
cartridges(resevoir syringes) to a box and 24 infusion sets to a box so
over the years I have more syringes.  I have tried leaving the set in
longer but develop skin (tissue) problems.  My infusion sets work best
in lower abd.  I have used that area so much it looks almost as rough as
it did when I took shots.  I can only wear a set in my leg for a day
before it irritates me.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Happy
pumping!!!! Gena