Re: [IP] Children on pumps

Beth,

I agree with you.  Too many doctors are still afraid of putting kids on
pumps.  Some are getting better at it, but most are still waiting too
long.  Drs. want to see kids get older, in the 12-14 age range, before
they will start them on the pump.  By that age the kids' raging hormones
make them very difficult to reason with.  Some kids will never be
responsible enough, and their doctors are right in waiting.  But, there
are many kids who take this disease very serious and want the best
control possible.  The doctors of those kids are the ones I applaud, that
take the stand and put these kids on pumps.

Just an editorial comment!

Rose