Re: [IP] no delivery alarm

Denise,

The few times that I ran out of insulin, today was one of those days, my pump
alarmed immediately.  I was in the middle of a 3.0 unit bolus and ran out at
.4 units.  The pump alarmed right away.  If you ran out of insulin and your
pump didn't alarm then if I were you I would call my MiniMed rep to see about
your pump being faulty.  Being on Humalog you don't have a lot of time to go
without insulin and this is a serious matter.  I'm sorry you were running
high, I know you probably weren't feeling the greatest and I hope all is well
now.  Take care.

Cindy