[IP] Children on pumps

Greetings,
Boy, do I envy the children out there who have the advantage of the insulin
pump.  I imagine it makes life much easier for them than I had it 35 years
ago, with strictly insulin shots and urine testing, strict diet regimen and
restrictions on timing of meals, etc.  These kids could be the first
generation of diabetics who grow up with noe complications (or very minimal.)
Keep up the dedication parents and kids!  And I applaud the docs out there
who have the dedication to put their young patients on the pump.
Keep on pumping!  It does wonderful things for those A1C's.
Beth