Re: [IP] no delivery alarm

My observation is that the Minimed equipment (506 as least) does not
alarm until 4-5 units has not been delivered.  You could run out on your
basal rate and it might not alarm for several hours.

This has happened to Lily once and on other occasions we have actually
tested this by blocking (crimping) the tube to see how long it takes
the pump to alarm.

The step mechanism must require a certain amount of back pressure to
trip the alarm.  I don't know how that works, I've only observed the
results when tested.

Michael