[none]

Fri Oct 17 19:00:53 1997
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 18:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rosalind Mincher <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] no delivery alarm
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted

Hi. Oh oh, not again. That's awful. My catheter has not gone in
crooked after that first time. When mine crinks and I get minimal
delvery I guess, the alarm doesn't sound. I called the pump people
and he had me run some tests to check the alrm. If you think you
were out of insulin and the alarm didn't sound maybe you could call
the pump manufacturer and they could ruun you through the paces they
did me. I think it should alarm even at minimal delivery. I never
called back to ask about why it didn't alrm when I was crinked. I
should have. I hope you are feeling better now, being way out of
rnge like that is no fun. Good luck, Roz