RE: [IP]plastic cartridges

Jodi,

At 10:07 AM 10/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Jim -
>
>You cut your OT strips???  How do you do that.  Do you just snip a bit
>of the side where the white backing is?  Then how do you test the soda
>with that?

What I've done is cut both edges off the used strip.  To test the soda, I
simply dip my finger into the Coke and apply the drop to the back of the
strip.  (If it's not diet it will turn a deep purple very quickly)...

>- Jodi

Jim_S (JWS)                          (type I, pump since 08/94, dx 10/09/65)
mailto:email @ redacted